4 Day / 3 Night tour departing Auckland visiting all the best Coromandel holiday spots - Coromandel Town, Whitianga and Whangamata
The Peninsula is packed tight with great attractions and wonderful views – from the beauty of Rapaura Watergardens and Barry Brickell’s legacy, quirky Driving Creek railway to historic Coromandel township, the sandy eastern beaches and Miranda Shorebird Centre.
- All transport by comfortable, air conditioned coach (maximum of 18 travellers).
- Services of your knowledgeable guide.
- Quality accommodation chosen for a “sense of place".
All meals are included
- All breakfasts(B).
- All lunches(L) including special lunches at: Rapaura Water Garden, Coromandel Peninsula; lunch at Mercury Bay Estate vineyard
- All dinners(D).
All Activities & Entrance Fees are included
- Visit Thames Museum to hear tales of the goldrush days .
- Rapaura Watergardens surrounded by Coromandel rainforest.
- Ride the Driving Creek Railway.
- Meet Doug and Jillian Johnson at Cathdedral Cove Macadamias orchard
- Guided visit at Pukorokoro Shorebird Centre, Miranda.
Included Sightseeing & Exploring
- Drive the spectacular coastal road along the Firth of Thames.
- Coromandel town where the gold mining past is still visible.
- Explore the heart of the Coromandel Peninsula.
- Tour the beautiful beaches of the East Coast.
- Panoramic views to the Mercury Islands from Cathedral Cove Lookout.
- Waihi's craft shops and Martha Mine site.
- Drive the dramatic Karangahake Gorge.
- Explore the Miranda Shorebird coast.
Available on request. Starting from $2,890. Single Supplement add $625