Tour commences Auckland 12th April 2022 and concludes in Auckland 18th April.
Our Southern skies and wheels tour begins at Mandeville Airfield and ends at Highlands Motorsport Museum. In Invercargill on Burt Munro’s trail, we visit Classic Motorcycle Mecca and Transport World. At Te Anau jet boat the Waiau River and in Wanaka see this iconic air show with a three day Gold Pass.
- All transport by comfortable, air conditioned coach (maximum of 18 travellers).
- Services of your knowledgeable Kiwi guide.
- Quality accommodation chosen for a “sense of place".
- Return airfares ex Auckland. (please ask us about flights from other airports)
All meals are included
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
All Activities & Entrance Fees are included
- Three-day Gold Pass, includes seats in the best stand, at the Warbirds Over Wanaka International Air Show.
- Visit Mandeville airfield and the Croydon Heritage Aviation Museum.
- Entrance to the Hokonui Moonshine Museum, dram of Whiskey included!
- Entrance to the Invercargill Classic Motorcycle Mecca and Bill Richardson's Transport World.
- Visit E. Hayes and Sons, home of Burt Monro's 1920 Indian Scout.
- Check out Allan Stearne's man shed in Otautau.
- Jet boat on the Waiau River to Lake Manapouri.
- Visit the Highlands National Motorsport Museum in Cromwell.
Included Sightseeing & Exploring
- Visit leafy Arrowtown and browse the shops.
- Sightsee around the Wanaka region.
Available from April - on Request. Starting from $4,890. Single Supplement add $725