It’s not just the wildflowers that make this such a sought after tour, as we have also included Geraldton, Pemberton, Albany and Margaret River as well as Perth and Freemantle.
Unlike a lot of other tours there are no hidden extras with FloraTours – if it’s in the itinerary we visit it. You're not charged extra for items you thought were included - there's a big difference between itineraries that state “see” and our itinerary where you actually “visit” attractions, making our tours very competitively priced. Our tour itinerary has been designed to eliminate one of the tiring aspects of travel - NO moving on every morning to a new hotel (wherever possible).
- Travel in air-conditioned coach.
- Accomodation - best available 3+ to 4 star hotel accommodation
- Welcome and Farewell group meal and other meals as specified in final itinerary.
- Sightseeing and entries to gardens and attractions as detailed in the itinerary.
- Tour host.
- Farewell meal may be lunch or dinner dependent upon final itinerary.
- Flights to and from Perth.
- Travel insurance.
- Meals unless specifically included in the itinerary.
Other sightseeing and general expenses unless specified in the itinerary.
Available from September/October - $5,795. Single supplement $1,995.
15 DAY ITINERARY - Tour commences Perth on Saturday 14 September 2019 and concludes back in Perth.
October / November - $5,795. Single supplement $1,995.
On arrival Perth airport transfer to our overnight hotel located in the town centre. Enjoy our welcome dinner (included) tonight.D Accommodation: 2 nights at Ibis Perth or Hotel Duxton (or similar)
N.B: Recommended to bring binoculars and/or telephoto lens for bird spotting: THIS ITINERARY IS THE PROPERTUY OF FLORATOURS AND THE TRAVEL WAREHOUSE AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.